Degree Level Exam
Mock Test - 30
[ 50 Multiple Choice Questions ]
QID : DG 1451 'KUSUM' (Kisan Urja Suraksha evam Utthaan Mahabhiyan) covers which of the following ?
- Setting up of 10,000 MW of Decentralized Ground Mounted Grid Connected Solar Power Plants
- Installation of 17.50 lakh Stand-alone Solar Pumps and
- Solarisation of 10 lakh Grid Connected Agriculture Pumps and 50 Thousand Tube-wells/Lift Irrigation Projects by Financial year 2021-22, with the objective of providing financial and water security to farmers
- All the above
QID : DG 1452 Which among the following statements is not true?
- Rust is a disease found in wheat
- Early blight is a disease found in Potato
- False smut is a disease found in barley
- Khaira is a disease found in paddy
QID : DG 1453 What is the Latin name of Iron?
QID : DG 1454 Gross National Product - Depreciation Allowance = ?
- Gross Domestic Product
- Personal Income
- Net National Product
- Per Capita Income
QID : DG 1455 MS-DOS is a …............... operating system.
- User Friendly Graphical
- Graphical User Interface
- Real Time GUI
- Command Line Interface
QID : DG 1456 The river Damodar ends in -
- river Ganga
- river Hooghly
- the Bay of Bengal
- Salt lake
QID : DG 1457 The basic application of an 'AND' gate in computer is for
QID : DG 1458 'Saubhagya Yojana' launched by Prime Minister Modi is associated with-
- Girl Marriage
- Female Fertility
- Free Electricity Connection
QID : DG 1459 The Public service commission in Travancore was set up in
QID : DG 1460 The term 'brown air' is used for
- Photochemical smog
- Sulfurous smog
- Industrial smog
- Acid fumes
QID : DG 1461 Where was "6th International Tourism Mart" (ITM) organized?
- Guwahati, Assam
QID : DG 1462 Which one of the following rivers does not form any delta on its mouth?
QID : DG 1463 The Cheeyappara Waterfall is situated in which district:
QID : DG 1464 'Operation Rubicon' was the code word proposed to be adopted by British Government in India with reference to which of the following ?
- Gandhi's fast upto death in Jail
- Activities of Jai Prakash Narayan
- Gandhi's participation in Round Table Conference
- None of the above
QID : DG 1465 Which stage in product the cycle focuses on expanding marketing and creating product awareness?
- Introduction Stage
- Declining Stage
- Maturity Stage
- Expansion Stage
QID : DG 1466 National Tourism Award 2015-16 is given to which of the following?
- The Airports Authority of India's Srinagar International Airport, Jammu & Kashmir and Swami Vivekananda Airport, Rajpur, Chhattisgarh have been jointly conferred.
- Andhra Pradesh
QID : DG 1467 .......... is the largest Mutual Fund Group in the world.
- Black Rock
QID : DG 1468 In which state of India is there a uniform civil code?
QID : DG 1469 …...... of light is the change in the direction of the movement of light when it passes from one transparent medium in to another
QID : DG 1470 In surgery, metal pins used for holding the broken bones together is made of:
- Stainless steel
QID : DG 1471 The Bench comprising of five judges of Supreme Court of India, including Chief Justice JS Khehar, from major faiths in India i.e., Hinduism, Christianity, Islam, Sikhism and Zoroastrianism delivered judgement in which case recently ?
- Triple Talaq
- Animal protection
- Land Acquistition
- Child marriages
QID : DG 1472 Sea weeds are the main and important source of the following element -
- None of the above
QID : DG 1473 Those entities whose failure can threaten the survival of other institutions which in turn can possibly lead to a financial crisis are known as -
- Systemically Meaningful Financial Institutions
- Systemically Financial Important Institutions
- Systemically volatile Financial Institutions
- Systemically Capricious Financial Institutions
QID : DG 1474 A friend of mine(1)/ deals with (2)/ second hand books (3)7. No error (4).
QID : DG 1475 She looks ........ people who cannot speak English.
- down on
- down to
- down for
- down of
QID : DG 1476 The Indirect form of - I said, " what a stormy day!"
- I told that it was a stormy day.
- I exclaimed that it was a stormy day.
- I exclaimed with regret that it was a stormy day.
- I exclaimed that it was very stormy.
QID : DG 1477 I can't hear her because her children ......... too much noise.
- are making
- has made
QID : DG 1478 My mother is working .......
- in a women's college.
- in a woman's college.
- in a womans' college.
- in a womens' college.
QID : DG 1479 The Superlative degree of: No other animal is as faithful as the dog.
- The dog is faithful than any other animal.
- The dog is the most faithful animal.
- The dog is a more faithful animal.
- The dog is a faithful animal.
QID : DG 1480 To come clean
- Cleaning a place
- No idea about an incident
- To make a honest disclosure
- To deny the crime
QID : DG 1481 Cholera has broken …............. in their town
QID : DG 1482 Spot the Error
- The team
- comprised of
- the captain
- and eleven players.
QID : DG 1483 That which cannot be satisfied
QID : DG 1484 ശരിയായ പദം ഏത്
QID : DG 1485 പറയാനുള്ള ആഗ്രഹം - എന്നതിന്റെ ഒറ്റപ്പദമേത്
QID : DG 1486 കൈരളി എന്ന പദത്തിന്റെ അർഥം
QID : DG 1487 ജീവിതയാത്ര എന്ന പദം വിഗ്രഹിച്ചെഴുതുന്നത്
- ജീവിതത്തിന്റെ യാത്ര
- ജീവിതം പോലുള്ള യാത്ര
- ജീവിതമാകുന്ന യാത്ര
- ജീവിതത്തിലെ യാത്ര
QID : DG 1488 വാക് + വാദം - പദം ചേർത്തെഴുതുന്നത്
QID : DG 1489 The simple interest of Rs. 100 for one month is Rs. 4. What is the rate of interest?
QID : DG 1490 If 18th February, 2005 falls on Friday then what will be the day on 18th February, 2007?
QID : DG 1491 The difference between simple and compound interest for an amount in 2 years is Rs. 32. If the rate of interest is 8%, then the amount is:
- Rs. 10000
- Rs. 1000
- Rs. 5000
- Rs. 2500
QID : DG 1492 Number of letters skipped in between adjacent letters in the series is' two
QID : DG 1493 There are 10 person among whom two are brother. The total number of ways in which these persons can be seated around a round table so that exactly one person sit between the brothers , is equal to:
QID : DG 1494 A man can cover a distance in 1hr 24min by covering 2/3 of the distance at 4 km/h and the rest at 5km/h. The total distance is
QID : DG 1495 There are eight mango trees in a straight line. The distance between each mango tree with other is 3 metres. What is the distance between first tree and eighth tree?
QID : DG 1496 Anil introduces Rohit as the son of the only brother of his father's wife. How is Rohit related to Anil?
QID : DG 1497 The sum of a pair of positive integers is 336 and their HCF is 21. The number of such possible pair is
QID : DG 1498 If Tuesday falls on the fourth of the month, then which day will fall three days after the 24th?
QID : DG 1499 She visits her friends rarely, ......
- Doesn't she?
- Does she?
- Will she?
- Can't she?
QID : DG 1500 The synonym of the word - MENACE